The Ossid NextGen Weigh Price Labeler (WPL) has been completely redesigned from the ground up. Modularized assembly allows for short lead and delivery time. The open frame design allows for ease of maintenance.
Ossid’s Next Generation Weigh Price Labeler (WPL) is domestically designed & built. Rest assured, Ossid will be ahead of the curve, quickly responding to the ever-changing North American marketplace.
The NextGen WPL features all new control system, designed with the latest technology. The hybrid control system combines machine controls and system software into one processing unit, allowing for faster weighing, processing, and labeling times, which means more packages per minute. Ossid’s Next Generation Weigh Price Labeler (WPL) incorporates the latest NTEP approved load cell and measurement electronic technology.
The user interface was redesigned with the user in mind. New “Smart Print” technology allows for 20-40% throughput by eliminating the need to retract label stock. WYSIWYG label design application integrated with the Ossid control system for quick and simple label creation and editing capabilities.
• Speed – Throughput up to 150 packages per minute
• Versatility – One machine for all your labeling needs
• Top & Bottom labeling, Label sizes from 1.5” x 1.5” to 4” x 5”, True Type Fonts, Graphics
• Robust - Stainless steel construction to handle the harsh production environments of the protein industry.
• Modularity – Allows upgrades & expansions to existing equipment without losing initial investments.
• Maintainability – Quick change wear items; Belts, Print Heads, Actuators. Quick release conveyors and open frame design for easy cleaning.
• Connectivity – The heart of a fully implemented WPL installation opens the world of; Remote Trouble Shooting & Maintenance, Central Product Maintenance.
• Constant Torque Conveyor Drive System – packages maintain constant speed throughout whole machine.
• Barcodes – 21 different symbologies at your fingertips, including 2D & QR.
• Smart Print Technology – 20-40% more throughput by eliminating need to retract label stock.
• Hybrid Control System – combines machine controls and system software into one processing unit, allowing for faster weighing, processing, and labeling times, which means more packages per minute
• 17” Touch Screen
• Top Coupon or Non-Printed Label Applicator
• Bottom Coupon or Non-Printed Label Applicator
• 3 belt scale station with indexing capability
• Inkjet Station
• Chaotic Mode Inspection System
• 10” Label Stock Kit for Top Labeler
• Reject Station
• NEMA 4 Stainless Enclosure Operator Interface
• Network Connectivity: Connects to your business systems and allows remote troubleshooting, software upgrades and much more
Ossid Weigh Price Labelers are used in a wide range of industries including: